Monday, November 14, 2011

Pinteresting Ideas #3

One of the most fun and valuable things I found on Pinterest were blogs on hairstyles and braids.  My 5 year old daughter and I both have long hair and definitely needed some new ideas to get away from the daily (lazy, easy) ponytail.  I found some great ideas here:

shedoeshair.blogspot.com

girlydohairstyles.com

myyellowsandbox.blogspot.com

Here are some of the results of the styles I tried on my daughter:





I don't usually have much time in the mornings for doing her hair, but we are starting to mix in a few new ones when we do have time.  Browse through some of the blogs if you are interested.  Some are even on facebook so you can just click through their pictures pretty quickly to get a few ideas. 

I'm currently working on a few organizational and cooking projects I will share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment